SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News) – The Utah Division of Wildlife Resources is canceling the remainder of its upcoming public events and seminars until further notice due to continued recommendations from health officials to avoid gatherings of more than 10 people.
The following events will be canceled:
- April 2: Turkey hunting seminar in Lehi
- April 4: Turkey hunting clinic in Price
- April 4: Turkey hunting seminar in Salt Lake City
- April 11: Mountain goat viewing event in Little Cottonwood Canyon
- April 16: Turkey hunting seminar in Sandy
Continue Reading on ABC 4